My 2009 Banshee Build!

Well the only thing we can do here is Sand Dunning hence buying these tires but I am curious why do you think they wouldn't like their performance?

Please let me know!

Thank you for thinking the bike is good well it's still new :) but wait till I am done with it.

I got the jetting kit with the Toomey T6's, air filters, radiator fluidyne, DR power head, V-force 3 and a billet water pump for cooling.

Anything else to enhance the cooling, I guess a good coolant? but anything else?

thanks again

Tall thick paddles on a molded tire like that affect top speed. They dig too much!

Skat Trak Haulers are best choice but I wouldn't worry if just dunning and riding around.

I have run ITP sand stars on a 10 inch wheel, and they are NOT a good choice if you want to give yourself the best chance at beating your cousin. 21 inch, 8 paddle haulers on a 8 inch wheel would be a great choice, spend the extra money and get the "bead to bead buff" if you can. Proper choice of paddle can be the difference between winning and losing, if everything else is close. Sell those to your cousin for a good price, he will think you are doing him a favor, then, when you smoke him, shrug your shoulders and grin.

I like the way the ITP tires look and honestly I got them of the DR Dune Banshee the on of my Aviator.

But I wanna smoke my cousin he can't stop talking shit about my Banshee and he thinks his 2010 Raptor is the king of the Sand. ;)

Screw that Raptor SE my ASSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I like the way the ITP tires look and honestly I got them of the DR Dune Banshee the on of my Aviator.

But I wanna smoke my cousin he can't stop talking shit about my Banshee and he thinks his 2010 Raptor is the king of the Sand. ;)

Screw that Raptor SE my ASSSSSSSSSSSSSS

X2 on the Haulers. I wouldn't go with the triple buff (bead to bead buff) unless you are strictly drag racing. They those a lot of sidewall stability and will roll when turning tight or at higher speeds. The are great for dragging because the "grow" as they spin faster.

I race with a friend that has a 660 Raptor with a cam, pipes and intake and he is fast as shit on 21" haulers on an 8" rim and 7 paddles. The number of paddles is pretty important. If your racing uphill I'd go with 8 paddles. You probably wont have enough poop to spin a 9 paddle. But the Haulers are gonna perform a lot better then the Sand Stars.

I've got Sand Stars on the wife's 400 and they are definitely a good all around tire for the price, but they pale in performance comparison to the Haulers.

Just my 2 cents!

SP

Actually I have the Dune Star and not the Sand Star?

There is a difference? Right?????????

Oh, I would think that the Dune Star would be worse on a 2 stroke. They have the crossbars on the paddle, right? They might perform ok on a big four stroke with lots of torque, but not so much on a banshee.

However, even the big fourstrokes run Haulers or Extremes at the dunes here. I would venture to say that they are the best performers since thats what most people run.

SP