Mod Questions

Hey so i was told to get some new mods for my banshee recently. I was told that i should get some cool domes/heads summin like that i think. But im new at most of this stuff, my banshee is pretty much all stock so wut size heads/domes would i need?, wut brand or where should i get them?, what will they do for me. And from wut im guessing heads and domes are different? so i could use some advice on this.

I was also told to get my cylinders ported? wut do i have to do to get that done and wut is an estimate price it would be to get it done and i heard u get it ported differently like for racing or trails or stuff like that i usually just ride trails.

And another side question wut does it mean to have a 7mil or 10 mil banshee?

Hey so i was told to get some new mods for my banshee recently. I was told that i should get some cool domes/heads summin like that i think. But im new at most of this stuff, my banshee is pretty much all stock so wut size heads/domes would i need?, wut brand or where should i get them?, what will they do for me. And from wut im guessing heads and domes are different? so i could use some advice on this.

I was also told to get my cylinders ported? wut do i have to do to get that done and wut is an estimate price it would be to get it done and i heard u get it ported differently like for racing or trails or stuff like that i usually just ride trails.

And another side question wut does it mean to have a 7mil or 10 mil banshee?

as for the head. noss,vito's,pro design are a few good ones. and you probably shouldn't get any smaller dome size than 21cc unless you wanna run race fuel. the 7 mill and 10 mill are about your crankshaft, and that's pretty extreme unless you wanna drag race. there's also a 4 mill which is a good starting point if you wanna mess with the bottom end.