06 Honda 250EX for sale ot trade for a Banshee/Quadzilla

dave5.0

That's it. It's a nice little bike, runs good looks good, easy to ride. If somebody is looking for a bike for the wife or kid or is just learning this is the bike. Has the auto clutch so you can shift it like a sport bike or use the auto clutch. Runs for a couple of days on a tank of gas. Can't beat that. Anyway, I'm looking for another Banshee. Might consider a Quadzilla. Would rather have a stock cylinder bike. Maybe even a totaly stock bike. Add ons are good though. Don't really want a ported bike unless you have proof of where it was ported and what kind of port. Like to have something that hasn't been jacked with much. These are on craigslist for around $2000-$2500. I'll consider anything there and under. Might even do a basket with cash? Let me know what you have. Bike does have a title so I would like one if we trade. I also have a set of tires and wheels off my 06 LTR450 I could put on it and I keep the stockers. Those are a lot sportier tire. Thanks.

Dave

217-825-5714

DSC00393.jpg

DSC00396.jpg

DSC00397.jpg

DSC00398.jpg

DSC00400.jpg

Edited by dave5.0

I showed my wife your ad and she laughed her ass off...... She doesnt seem to wanna get rid of her banshee......

So with the exception of you and all the people that ride nothing but sand, this is a perfect bike for somebodies wife. It's a perfect little woods bike for somebody smaller framed or is younger or just starting out. How often does your wife ride her Banshee in the woods?

thats the problem, we are duners, but I totally agree with you about the 250, they are a perfect stepping stone for that up and coming rider in your family. Plus, I have never ever seen one of these broke down. Its genuine honda quality through and through. There are even a few aftermarket pipes available for them. Theres got to be a guy on here who's GF hates that he leaves her home and rides with his buddies. I used to be that guy. Then I built my wife a lil 4mil duner, and we've been happily married 11 years!!!! C'mon guys, get her a bike!!!

Your wife's alot braver than my wife. I just took here to the dunes and she wouldn't even ride. The hills creeped her out. The idea of riding a 4 mill is crazy as far as she is concerned. They get a little creepy with trees around though.

Come on like he said, somebody needs this little bike so I can build another drag bike.

Your wife's alot braver than my wife. I just took here to the dunes and she wouldn't even ride. The hills creeped her out. The idea of riding a 4 mill is crazy as far as she is concerned. They get a little creepy with trees around though.

Come on like he said, somebody needs this little bike so I can build another drag bike.

LOL MY girl went from blaster,stock banshee, z400, kfx700, now back to banshee..

mine went 200sx , ds650 TO BIG 400ex rode it for 2 years, mild stocker banshee, ported pipes, alky drag port cpi's billet everything powdercoated everything else. rides it all over the place..

these 250's are a blast to wheelie the auto clutch makes it very easy to stay up in 1st gear.

• 2 weeks later...