need some parts, and have some to trade!

hellride96

im looking for a set of black exhaust, (for the wife bike) i built her a bike that is completely blacked out except for the t-5's. so now she wants them black!!(never good enough) but anyways, like to trade for a black set of t-5's or something close to that, open for suggestions. thought about gettin them cermanic coated but by the time i spend money on that i could pick up a used set for about the same price. so i figured id see if any one wanted to trade. also need a set of carbs w/ cable w/out tors, for a stock engine. and some pods. have some things listed in the for sale section that is up for trade. cool head, 39mm pwk gas carbs, paddles, rad. etc. thanks

travis

im looking for a set of black exhaust, (for the wife bike) i built her a bike that is completely blacked out except for the t-5's. so now she wants them black!!(never good enough) but anyways, like to trade for a black set of t-5's or something close to that, open for suggestions. thought about gettin them cermanic coated but by the time i spend money on that i could pick up a used set for about the same price. so i figured id see if any one wanted to trade. also need a set of carbs w/ cable w/out tors, for a stock engine. and some pods. have some things listed in the for sale section that is up for trade. cool head, 39mm pwk gas carbs, paddles, rad. etc. thanks

travis

I might have something for you on the pipes. I have a set of Stainless steel coated T5s on my daughter bike. They are gray in color, but could be shot with high heat paint. I also have carbs but no cable & Uni pods.