BlntdEyez -

Banshee_Bandit

Hi there folks,

bought some VF2´s off from BlntdEyez, actually I paid for them but didn`t get back anything at all until now, neither a response to my E-Mails. Been like 3 weeks at least. Lasst active on 12th of September but no reaction to my messages !!!

Anyone seen him around here lately or has still contact to him !!! I mean he might be busy or something but he can drop me a mail at least.

Would be really sad if people start ripping off each other for 100 bucks...That shouldn`t be the way it goes within our bansheehq community !!!

Maybe he`ll just pop out from the underworld :ph34r:

Regards,

Ed

I bought a 4mm crank off him a little while back and it came a week later.

Im sure he will come threw, hopefully.

Hi Bill,

well hopefully it`s just a temporary thing then...anyone else had a deal with him recently ?!

I meaning no disrespect but come on guys walk in my shoes for a mile :huh:

i went through the same thing bro i spent like 600 bucks on hiper rims and tires from him

and it took him over a month and a half 2 even get back 2 me!!

and like a nother couple weeks 2 send them, he finaly sent them but it took forever

ive herd that hes a good dude 2

i went through the same thing bro i spent like 600 bucks on hiper rims and tires from him

and it took him over a month and a half 2 even get back 2 me!!

and like a nother couple weeks 2 send them, he finaly sent them but it took forever

ive herd that hes a good dude 2

Well 600 bucks are definately a bit more concerning then my 100 ones !!! At least u got your stuff !!!

At the end of the day: He might be a good fella but obviously a little slow on processing these kinda deals...

I am still positive *hope*...

Well 600 bucks are definately a bit more concerning then my 100 ones !!! At least u got your stuff !!!

At the end of the day: He might be a good fella but obviously a little slow on processing these kinda deals...

I am still positive *hope*...

I didnt want to do that but the whole thing got reported to paypal now and i might get my bucks back.

It is just a shame that ive been ripped off for 150 bucks Blendt knowing that i`m located overseas and cant do anything at all about it...

Those kinda should get some lessons in manners from honest and good lads like NitroTate and Ban99 !!!

Over and out !!!

• 1 month later...

Well good news from paypal banghead they recovered 0,85 $ back from 150 $ in total !!!

WTF is this !!!

Hey BlendtEyz if ur somewhere out there, tell me this is a just a joke and that u forgot to send them V-Force2´s out...

This isn`t the way it should be, seriously I am way pissed off right now....and don`t pull me off the stage I`m tryin to make a point here :yank:

• 1 month later...