super vs regular

VegasJeff

Just wondering what you guys think the difference between a 10mil super cub vs the 68mm 10mil cub? thinking bout

stepping up to the 10mil.

as far as i know the only difference is the bore size goes to 73mm and you would need a different head you would also need to bore your cases

as far as i know the only difference is the bore size goes to 73mm and you would need a different head you would also need to bore your cases

Do you think the performance between the two would be worth the extra coin or stay with the 68mm

pistons? thanks for your response and I can tell by pic in your sig "your shit is fast" Jeff :D

i would say it is a toss up... the cub is more popular and will have more widely available parts for it... but the super cub has more possibilities when it comes to performance... all depends on what you are lookin to do

yeah i would agree paul m on here has a 4mil super that rips......and runs all the time....i would probably do a super cub if it was me but thats just cuz ive never have had one of them badboys

I wouldn't get a supercub that is larger than a 4 mil, only because the reed cages are stock size and a motor larger than that needs more flow IMO. I wish I would have done a 4 mil supercub. :angry:

i dont think so..i have seen 10 mil supercubs kick ass...besidesyou can put cr125 reeds on any stock cyl or cub if your looking for more flow.......youiil be happy with the cub eric

I wouldn't get a supercub that is larger than a 4 mil, only because the reed cages are stock size and a motor larger than that needs more flow IMO. I wish I would have done a 4 mil supercub. :angry:

I have a 7mil super cub and have run a 3.6 and 3.7s @ Andys track in oklahoma and alot of 3.8's @ other tracks and still has more in it.

Edited by BBIII

• 2 weeks later...