........Shee won't start

I_Ride

Is the little black TORS box underneath the left side of the gas tank still plugged in? If it is, unplug it, and throw it as far as you can.

I don't want to get very far off subject because there are still a few questions I need answered in the 4-5 post prior to this one, but can I just unplug it and forget it or do I have to buy a TORS elimination kit? If I can get by without the kit, why not?

If I do buy the kit do I need the complete idle kit? If it is mandatory that I drill and tap the screw then I need to buy it because I do not have those specific tools on hand already.

Thanks for all your help everyone.

Edited by I_Ride

You can get by without the TORS eliminator kit for now, but the kit is a huge benefit, when it comes to cleaning up the carbs, and making them easier to work on. Just unplug the box, and throw it away. You'll need the complete kit, and have to drill, and tap the carbs, because once you remove the stock carb tops, you won't have any idle adjustment, until you drill, and tap them. You'll also need a new cable, because the stock one will not work.

Edited by fastbanshee8