whats the limit of the t5's?

bennieben1

my question is if i can run the t5's with a cheetah kit. im a heavy bastard 330lbs. my carbs are 34mm, 68 mil cheetah, duneable override from dajoge, lockup clutch, straight cuts, boss intake, vforce three, 6 inch swinger, timing plate, 4 mill crank, big bowls, pingel, 19 cc domes, magnum clutch basket, pancake, blah blah blah. ive spent way too much money on this build. my bastard of a buddy vegas jeff is doing the build and i hate him for convincing me. have you guys used the t5's on this type of a build? i have a set of drag pipes too. they look crazy but im shying away from using them because then none of the four stroke buddies will race me if they see pipes hanging out the side of the bike. haha. i know the out of frames make more power, but lets be real, i cant beat everybody, there are monsters out there with way more mods. i just want to hurt whoever i can a few times before i stop and let them see that its a cub. the drag pipes are too much of a giveaway. please try not to be a smart ass, just looking for opinions.

my question is if i can run the t5's with a cheetah kit. im a heavy bastard 330lbs. my carbs are 34mm, 68 mil cheetah, duneable override from dajoge, lockup clutch, straight cuts, boss intake, vforce three, 6 inch swinger, timing plate, 4 mill crank, big bowls, pingel, 19 cc domes, magnum clutch basket, pancake, blah blah blah. ive spent way too much money on this build. my bastard of a buddy vegas jeff is doing the build and i hate him for convincing me. have you guys used the t5's on this type of a build? i have a set of drag pipes too. they look crazy but im shying away from using them because then none of the four stroke buddies will race me if they see pipes hanging out the side of the bike. haha. i know the out of frames make more power, but lets be real, i cant beat everybody, there are monsters out there with way more mods. i just want to hurt whoever i can a few times before i stop and let them see that its a cub. the drag pipes are too much of a giveaway. please try not to be a smart ass, just looking for opinions.

I say we run one drag pipe and one t-5 and you tell me what one feels faster... :D:D:D

I say we run one drag pipe and one t-5 and you tell me what one feels faster... :D:D:D

feels or IS.......you can gut a pipe make it louder and swear its faster....the sound alone will fool ya....Im not saying drag pipes arent faster, thats what they are for....just sayin