Elka shocks and +2+1 A-arms

I have a set of Elka shocks with some Wicked +2+1 A-arms that I am looking to trade for some stock shock's and A-arms. PLUS CASH Let me know what you have and send Pics. I dont want any junk and it they are black in color that is a Plus. Stickers have been pulled off since taking the pic. I do have some spair wicked stickers I can throw in if that will seal the deal.

Bansheewithpaddletires006.jpg

I have a set of Elka shocks with some Wicked +2+1 A-arms that I am looking to trade for some stock shock's and A-arms. PLUS CASH Let me know what you have and send Pics. I dont want any junk and it they are black in color that is a Plus. Stickers have been pulled off since taking the pic. I do have some spair wicked stickers I can throw in if that will seal the deal.

Bansheewithpaddletires006.jpg

how much cash are we talking? i got a set of chrome a arms(stock)great shape, some stock silver ones great shape,and stocks shocks that look new, and some fmf header pipes (no cracks or dents)

pm me if you want pics