jetting and compression question

new to the forum. just sold my raptor 700 and picked up this 99 banshee. previous owner said all the work was done by alba. it has a 4 mil, cool head with 17cc domes, 35 kehin carbs, he said it has stock bore. just pust a boss intake manifold on it. i have been goin over this quad with a fine tooth comb before i hit the dunes with it. i did a comp test and got 192/195 psi. i think this is a little high. he said he was running 114 octane. my main question is at 3500 to 2000ft is 114 to much? would it be fine with 111. also it is tuned for 32:1 klotz techniplate for 8000ft. i want to bring down to 3500 to 2000ft and i have 142 mains in the carbs now. would 150's be in the ball park? any help would be greatly appreciated.

new to the forum. just sold my raptor 700 and picked up this 99 banshee. previous owner said all the work was done by alba. it has a 4 mil, cool head with 17cc domes, 35 kehin carbs, he said it has stock bore. just pust a boss intake manifold on it. i have been goin over this quad with a fine tooth comb before i hit the dunes with it. i did a comp test and got 192/195 psi. i think this is a little high. he said he was running 114 octane. my main question is at 3500 to 2000ft is 114 to much? would it be fine with 111. also it is tuned for 32:1 klotz techniplate for 8000ft. i want to bring down to 3500 to 2000ft and i have 142 mains in the carbs now. would 150's be in the ball park? any help would be greatly appreciated.

i think 110 would be fine in it, maybe even 105, and lower alt. will need a fatter jetting. cant tell you exactly what size(s), but thats what plug chops are for.

jetting won't be an issue really. i'm just trying to put these psi readings to a ratio form. is there a chart that shows a conversion. i just dont want to over due it on octane and hurt performance and waste money. i am roughly at 5000ft here in colorado where i live currently. what is done to this thing to give that kind of readings with stock jugs?