HOt DaMn im in! but need some imput

What color combo do you like best on the YFZ?  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Ok My bikes scheduled for Saturdays delivery and I have my choice of colors. Im leaning towards the blue cuse my shees blue and I wont need new gear. BUT! I would really like the red framed YFZ and put black plastics on it... what do you think?

tough choice man... even for me, lol. You've been the one with the badest looking black and blue shee on here since i've been a memeber... I'd hate to see it change, but if it does... the red frame with black plastics would look sick as hell!!

tough choice man... even for me, lol.  You've been the one with the badest looking black and blue shee on here since i've been a memeber... I'd hate to see it change, but if it does... the red frame with black plastics would look sick as hell!!

wow thats cool to hear Screamin THX! the banshees not being touched :)

Im refering to my new quad the YFZ450.... ill be picking my color choice when I get there Saturday. I just havent made up my mind yet.

come on guys only 6 poll replies..... I know you have something to add.

I've only seen pics. You know as well as I do that you can really only tell my looking at it in person. I'm personnally sick of the yamaha blue. I loved it when it came out and for a couple years, but I think it's time for something new. Nobody can decide for you though. You may walk in there and the blue looks better in person. It's a tough choice. You'll fall in love with one or the other. I wouldn't care what color it was (well maybe) because you're getting a great stocker.

frankly i like all the yamaha quads better in blue compared to all the other colors cept for the raptor in Red and black, i think that looks kewl, i would still choose blue wit the silver frame over red frame wit white plastics, buy yea if you can get black plastics for the yfz wit the red frame, i say go wit that, l8r

Lol, my bad... was half asleep when I read that, thought you meant you were changing the colors on the shee. :roll: I personally would go with the red/white 450 and slap some black plastics on it, just to be different, and god knows not many people are going to have a 450 looking like that right off hand... now granted on down the road, more people would probably start putting black plastics on them, but you'd be unique for awhile, lol. I also like the looks of the black with silver frame too. tought choice still, but hey, at least blue gear wouldn't clash too bad with red/black, lol.