Help w/ A No Spark Situation

We have a few of them too. They would work just fine for this test work... :confused:

Datalogging and triggering is what costs the coin anymore. Those old scopes come in handy....

B

The small portion of DDC EE that is attached to my group haul their $45k scope all over the place. It's amazing what you can find with one of those things. It's also amazing how easily you can flip or shift a sensor signals with stupid errors in wiring harness manufacture. :geek:

The one in my garage doesn't get used much at the moment. I think the last thing I used it for was figure out how to properly eliminate the electo-pneumatic smog controls and EGR system from my 1989 Mustang, so that the ECM will never figure out what it's monitoring is missing.

I also mess with my girlfriend by monitoring the galvanic potential of my nose when she wanders into the garage to see what I am doing. :biggrin:

The small portion of DDC EE that is attached to my group haul their $45k scope all over the place. It's amazing what you can find with one of those things. It's also amazing how easily you can flip or shift a sensor signals with stupid errors in wiring harness manufacture. :geek:

The one in my garage doesn't get used much at the moment. I think the last thing I used it for was figure out how to properly eliminate the electo-pneumatic smog controls and EGR system from my 1989 Mustang, so that the ECM will never figure out what it's monitoring is missing.

I also mess with my girlfriend by monitoring the galvanic potential of my nose when she wanders into the garage to see what I am doing. :biggrin:

Appreciate it guys. I have a PVA for my blue point so i think it will do the trick... First thing in the morning when i wake up. Thanks again