need some advice on shee

ok lets try again.. i have a 96 shee stock carbs .keilin i think .k/n intake with lid off, fmf gold series exhaust,trued and weld crank,milled head ported and polished. keep in mind i bought this in oraville ca elevation 175 ft to 750 ft and i live reno nv elevation 4,500 ft . i cheked the plugs there pretty clean but wet looking. i also checked the slides for syncronized they were good.the problem i have is when im riding it bogs out infirst 1/4 of throttle after that when the rpm is up its ok and thats in every gear .. it really halls ass reved the fuck up but bogs at bottom end... any pointers???thanxx i have a feeling its the jetting but maybe its as simple as adjusting the needle clip..

Edited by whiteyshee

isnt it teh higher elevation the bigger jets you get? i forget but out here in vegas at 1800 feet i have my banshee with fmf's, open air box, +4 timing, milled head at 145 psi compression and my needles are middle clip, 340 mains, and 32.5 pilots

higher elevation = less oxygen therefore smaller jets required

X2. Plus if he is running Keihin carbs his jet numbers won't match the jet numbers of the Mikuni carbs that Sandrageshee is running.

Also, if they are stock carbs they are 26mm Mikunis and if you are actually running Keihin carbs then you are not stock.

SP

ok lets try again.. i have a 96 shee stock carbs .keilin i think .k/n intake with lid off, fmf gold series exhaust,trued and weld crank,milled head ported and polished. keep in mind i bought this in oraville ca elevation 175 ft to 750 ft and i live reno nv elevation 4,500 ft . i cheked the plugs there pretty clean but wet looking. i also checked the slides for syncronized they were good.the problem i have is when im riding it bogs out infirst 1/4 of throttle after that when the rpm is up its ok and thats in every gear .. it really halls ass reved the fuck up but bogs at bottom end... any pointers???thanxx i have a feeling its the jetting but maybe its as simple as adjusting the needle clip..

Maybe your are putting to much oil in your gas?