Pro Taper Cr Hi Contour Fat Bars ( Brand New )

I have these oversized handlebars and they aren't high enough for me im 6'7". i bought a stem which i thought was +2 but turned out it wasnt so i went with some raptor bars. these were only installed on the bike last month and the bike has been sitting. couple of scratches on the left by the handlebars from sanding but not noticable. will get better pics tomorrow.

asking $55 shipped + paypal fees (paid $70 brand new)

includes the pad as well

Width -- 31.5"/ 800mm

Height -- 3.74"/ 95mm

Pull Back -- 2.37"/ 60mm

IMG00190-3.jpg

IMG00185-1.jpg

hey man i just bought bars today.. i got those bars but in a raptor bend.. im 6'5 and love em with my 1 inch riser.. you should look into em ther like a 5 1/2 inch rise or close to it.. very tall .. good luck with your sale.. heres a BUMP for ya anyways :biggrin:

What kind of risers are you running? I need oversized handlebar risers because I have oversized clamps I cant find none anywhere :confused:

Are you selling the mounting hardware for the bigger bars

sorry the mounting hardware is for use with my aftermarket stem. I think you can buy clamps for your stock them to run aftermarket big bars.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/universal-b...sQ5fAccessories

Edited by dEcon