Shearer right pipe has a crack around the hanger

hey there guyz,

i am not postin alot here but i am always around.

i have bought a very clean used shearer pipes about 6 months ago.

the right side pipe started to crack around the hanger about two months and it is gettin bigger.

i just gave her a new top end with blaster 573 wiseco pistons(66.25) new cut doomes and a new clutch.(i had ripped both seals so the engine was burning trans. oil, and since it was opened i had to have a new top end for the new season)

right now i am in the break in process

what i am facing right now is that the right cracked pipe is a bit hotter (not that much as a sparkplug fail) than the left. if i keep the banshee idling it would get hot and the coolant container under the seat would bubble.

another thing i noticed is that the exhasut pressure coming out from the right silencer is a bit powerful than the left side. even though i adjusted the left carb cutaway a bit higher than the right.

and also i noticed that the right silencer is filled with oil residue while the left is dry.

right now the crack is big enough to blow out a very small amount of exhaust depending on the throttle.

can anybody tell me what am i facing? is a seal? is it the right pipe crack leaning out the right cylinder? or somethin else????

i am not smilling any burned transmission oil or coolant.

i have cleaned the carb twice to make sure and it didn't work out.

my mods are below in addition of pwk 35 carbs, shearer and wiseco blaster pistons.

mix ratio at 24:1 with yamalube oil. I am running 162 mains and 52 pilots with air screw 4 turns out. altitude at sea level and temperature at 33-42 celsuis (probably around 90-105 F)

the shee is running hard right now and i can bring the front up on fourth gear on pavment and there is no use of the first three gears.

i love the shearer and how the power kicks in just like a turbo.

any help would be appreciated.

:cool:

Edited by screamin_banshee_2003