What Jets To Order

i am gonna order some mains and some pilots for my 35mm keihin pwk's, there on my 4mil cub bike, cpi's, vforce 3's, cool head...ect.ect... i have 155 mains now ive heard 162 is aT LEAST what i need in there not sure about what pilot i need or is in there... or about the needle it says EE k on it clips in the middle. im gonna order some mains and pilots but im not sure which ones i should order they arent very expensive but i'd rather buy the right ones first so which ones do yal think i should order. im wantin to play with my timin add some to it like +7 maybe if its better for it. but thanks

i am gonna order some mains and some pilots for my 35mm keihin pwk's, there on my 4mil cub bike, cpi's, vforce 3's, cool head...ect.ect... i have 155 mains now ive heard 162 is aT LEAST what i need in there not sure about what pilot i need or is in there... or about the needle it says EE k on it clips in the middle. im gonna order some mains and pilots but im not sure which ones i should order they arent very expensive but i'd rather buy the right ones first so which ones do yal think i should order. im wantin to play with my timin add some to it like +7 maybe if its better for it. but thanks

I ride mostly at Little Sahara in OK (1500 ft elevation) and locally in Kansas City (900 ft elevation). I had mine jetted and checked on the dyno at Little Sahara Power Sports and I ended up with a 150 main and I think I am running a 48 pilot. Same needle on the middle clip.

SP

I ride mostly at Little Sahara in OK (1500 ft elevation) and locally in Kansas City (900 ft elevation). I had mine jetted and checked on the dyno at Little Sahara Power Sports and I ended up with a 150 main and I think I am running a 48 pilot. Same needle on the middle clip.

SP

yea im just gonna have to try some and see it feels real lean. ima go with like a 162 main and 52 pilots and a CEL needle