1990 Banshee $800 in MaryLand

i have a rolling chassis. its a 1990 i painted the frame a metalic blue and the jarms ,swing arm black. frame in good shape no cracks or noticable damage. i have a box of parts that goes with it that includes motor cases, jugs, cylinder head, carbs, air box, filter, brakes, some misc parts. i have a sest of fmf pipes to go with it also.

i would like to get $800 as it is now or $700 with out the plastics and seat. if you would like more pictures pm me your email and i will email you some

3kf3o53l65Qf5P95S6984800b7b2af8e410a6.jpg

3n33p83o45Q55P95Sf98486a9e72c63201c9b.jpg

i have bottom and top motor cases (were the clutch cable bolts to the case is damaged) bolth cylinders i dont know if there bored out or not. two carbs probaly have to be cleaned. front and rear brakes not installed. cylinder head grab bar and bumper. whats your email adress ill send you some more pics

I may be interested too. My nephew is lookng right now and I've been looking keeping my eye out for him. It said 1990 but also j arm. Is it an a or j arm frame? Is it mostly all there and if not, what is missing? Can I get pics also sent to: bill139 at comcast dot net

I may be interested too. My nephew is lookng right now and I've been looking keeping my eye out for him. It said 1990 but also j arm. Is it an a or j arm frame? Is it mostly all there and if not, what is missing? Can I get pics also sent to: bill139 at comcast dot net

email with pics sent

it is a J arm frame

Edited by FinishLine