You guys gotta check this out!

Ok so I just got back form Bull Gap today and while we were there (banshee38 and I) We met this guy named Dan Karales who is a fabricator. He invented and patented this track system that is the whip. http://ktracks.com/index.htm He was filling us in on it and it really seems like this guy knows his stuff. They are not yet available to the public due to one tool he needs that is 70k he is currently looking for investors and I figured I would try to help get the word out because these things are sick on a banshee and he mentioned that we could do some R&D for him and get a set of em. He said he will probly be looking for some more riders to test them as well. He is gonna sell them for under 3k. I will post some vids of me spanking and getting spanked by his worked trx450r I will upload tomorrow morning. :biggrin:

Dan is a super cool guy. He rode with us all weekend and even gave my buddy tyler (banshee38 a free set of Boyesen Rad valves. So shoot him an email even if its to tell him you like the idea or what you would change.

Edited by lokisbuddy

Ok so I just got back form Bull Gap today and while we were there (banshee38 and I) We met this guy named Dan Karales who is a fabricator. He invented and patented this track system that is the whip. http://ktracks.com/index.htm He was filling us in on it and it really seems like this guy knows his stuff. They are not yet available to the public due to one tool he needs that is 70k he is currently looking for investors and I figured I would try to help get the word out because these things are sick on a banshee and he mentioned that we could do some R&D for him and get a set of em. He said he will probly be looking for some more riders to test them as well. He is gonna sell them for under 3k. I will post some vids of me spanking and getting spanked by his worked trx450r I will upload tomorrow morning. :biggrin:

Dan is a super cool guy. He rode with us all weekend and even gave my buddy tyler (banshee38 a free set of Boyesen Rad valves. So shoot him an email even if its to tell him you like the idea or what you would change.

What is that some kinda little underground marketing campaign ?!?

get a proper snowmobile instead with the raw power of a 750 cc 2 Stroke !!!

Edited by Banshee_Bandit

I would rather not spend cash on something that I can only use a couple months out of the year. I could use tracks in the mud, grass, cedar swamps (where I hunt), and snow. You can use a snowmobile in the snow. The whoops were there man but I loved em. I will upload vids tonight. I am currently uploading them to myspace atm. I wasn't trying to advertise his product underground or nothing (They arent even in production yet) I just wanted to give ya'll a heads up on a cool product that is in the works. If I violated any of the HQ's rules I appologize and please remove this thread if not then the more this word gets around the sooner a potential investor will hear about it and then we will be able to get some tracks for our quads that actually work. :biggrin: