lonestar chassis 4-SALE

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

with all that comes with it like a fuel tank radiator and motor complete chassis braided break lines im gonna start at 6500 but ill be open to offers. but no bull shit offers serius people only and i dont want to here any shit about it cuz it would be easy for me to just keep it.

with all that comes with it like a fuel tank radiator and motor complete chassis braided break lines im gonna start at 6500 but ill be open to offers. but no bull shit offers serius people only and i dont want to here any shit about it cuz it would be easy for me to just keep it.

Comes with the motor aswell????

In this economy i think you going to end up keeping wether youw ant to or not for a top dollar price like that unless some1 is wanting to build one and keep it as a collector or soemthing. When you can buy a complete built 10mill drag bike or bigger for that or less with a compelte chrome-moly chassis, air brushed glass etc ready to run its going to make it hell to sell a chassis for the same wether its top of the line or not.

I wish you luck maybe yours is better than ours i hope.

In this economy i think you going to end up keeping wether youw ant to or not for a top dollar price like that unless some1 is wanting to build one and keep it as a collector or soemthing. When you can buy a complete built 10mill drag bike or bigger for that or less with a compelte chrome-moly chassis, air brushed glass etc ready to run its going to make it hell to sell a chassis for the same wether its top of the line or not.

I wish you luck maybe yours is better than ours i hope.

ITS NOT A DRAG CHASSIS ITS A BAJA CHASSIS. AND YOU CAN BUILD ALL THE CHASSIS YOU WANT AND THERE WILL BE THOUSANDS OF THEM OUT HERE BUT THIS CHASSIS IS NO LONGER BEING BUILT BY LONESTAR. I DONT CARE IF IT SELLS OR IT STAYS IN MY SHOP ITS PAID FOR AND JUST TAKING UP ROOM. AND YES IT COMES WITH A MOTOR

ITS NOT A DRAG CHASSIS ITS A BAJA CHASSIS. AND YOU CAN BUILD ALL THE CHASSIS YOU WANT AND THERE WILL BE THOUSANDS OF THEM OUT HERE BUT THIS CHASSIS IS NO LONGER BEING BUILT BY LONESTAR. I DONT CARE IF IT SELLS OR IT STAYS IN MY SHOP ITS PAID FOR AND JUST TAKING UP ROOM. AND YES IT COMES WITH A MOTOR

He never said it was a drag frame, he said you "could" build a drag framed 10 mill blah blah for that price. Maybe if you would have said it came with a engine people wouldnt be so hard on you about the price. I think its a fair price for everything.....you just need to list whats all included, people cant read your mind bro. All it said was lonestar rolling chassis and that you had a engine that needs some work, never did it say it was included.... :whistling:

Edited by bansheejoel

He never said it was a drag frame, he said you "could" build a drag framed 10 mill blah blah for that price. Maybe if you would have said it came with a engine people wouldnt be so hard on you about the price. I think its a fair price for everything.....you just need to list whats all included, people cant read your mind bro. All it said was lonestar rolling chassis and that you had a engine that needs some work, never did it say it was included.... :whistling:

i did say in one of or 2 of the posts that a fuel tank and motor but i have more stuff like enough things to build another bike 2 fuel tanks theres just a lot of things i would let go with that chassis.i know he said you could build a drag fram and the bla bla shit and stuff for that price but his chassis still wouldnt be a honda geometrey outlaw chassis that is no longer made by lone star.his chassis would be just a regular ass drag bike that are tooo common.

i did say in one of or 2 of the posts that a fuel tank and motor but i have more stuff like enough things to build another bike 2 fuel tanks theres just a lot of things i would let go with that chassis.i know he said you could build a drag fram and the bla bla shit and stuff for that price but his chassis still wouldnt be a honda geometrey outlaw chassis that is no longer made by lone star.his chassis would be just a regular ass drag bike that are tooo common.

no worries bro im not bashing on your stuff i was just trying to help ya out so guys wouldnt say your to high on the price

Comes with the motor aswell????

yeah i got a motor also and alot of other things ill list everything that would go with it i also got a set of drag pipes that was made by port works. i mean theres alot of stuff lots of stock things radiater wire harnis the list goes on and on.

no worries bro im not bashing on your stuff i was just trying to help ya out so guys wouldnt say your to high on the price

naw its cool i know you aint bashin on me its all good. i would have listed everything but i havent had time to do that at the moment.i got a motor a set of port works drag pipes 2 big plastic boxes of lots of things to start another banshee like spindals radiator wire harness everything.