Calling all michigan boys!

• 3 weeks later...

Im moving at the end of this month to orlando to go to MMI so I need all these extra parts gone. I have a complete bottom end, plastics and a bunch of other parts. Mainly stock. I will sell these parts for whatever you want to give me for them. I can send pics of all the parts to your email. I have been here for five years and still cant post pics up here. Thanks

please send pictures of bottom end to rurys@msn.com and price would be nice thanks

• 2 weeks later...

<!--quoteo(post=1036863:date=Aug 2 2009, 04:00 PM:name=WALLACE84)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (WALLACE84 @ Aug 2 2009, 04:00 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1036863"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Im moving at the end of this month to orlando to go to MMI so I need all these extra parts gone. I have a complete bottom end, plastics and a bunch of other parts. Mainly stock. I will sell these parts for whatever you want to give me for them. I can send pics of all the parts to your email. I have been here for five years and still cant post pics up here. Thanks<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

if you email me the pics ill post them for ya!

my email is nevrslipn@yahoo.com

thanx Ray

ban3 here i was wondering if you had any upper a arms