stock shee jetting

tonyown

Hey my friend got a 08 shee and he ran my fmf fatty for a while but I needed it back so we installed the stock pipes and change de jet from 300 to 220 (put the lid on with stock pipe and a prodesign filter) we didnt touch the pilot at any time but now there's some issues with the idling... He still have the big tors over the carb and i try to adjust the idle by there but noting happen when we start de shee he rev really low and slowly rev up to rev like crazy without touching the thumb throttle... any idea?

Edited by tonyown

first, check for airleaks. if you can't find any, tear the carbs down, and clean them. mine seems to do that when there is moisture in the carbs, but goes away after it dries out. made jetting in the rain a real pain.

everything is ok... still have problems... it's really strange I never seen that, I can't adjust idle it very fast or very slow cant get it running I'm thinking of TORS issues but it ran fine with fmf just b4 we swap for the stock pipes

Are yor carbs synched. Cable pinched? Tear carbs apart again and make sure everything moves like it is supposed to and the jets are secure. Also make sure you have the right bowls on the richt carb and the carbs are on the right side of the intake. Crossover tube in place? Did you mess with the air fuel screws. Should be 1 1/2 turns out. Idle screw out too far?