Brett Farve Retrires WOOOHOOOOOOOO

KaosBanshee44

Damn i haven't seen this thread since i started it i was drunker than cooter brown when i posted it. Yes i agree he was a good QB but enough is enough with the attention hog shit. Either play or get the fuck out stop making it the news each week i want to hear about actual news not your dumbass.

O and by the way no he couldn't whoop my ass! lol

I beleive the phrase your looking to use is "shit or get off the pot" :biggrin:

Damn i haven't seen this thread since i started it i was drunker than cooter brown when i posted it. Yes i agree he was a good QB but enough is enough with the attention hog shit. Either play or get the fuck out stop making it the news each week i want to hear about actual news not your dumbass.

O and by the way no he couldn't whoop my ass! lol

The NFL will not be the same without Favre, and I will miss watching him play, no matter what color jersey he had on. Elway and Favre are the two best QB's to ever play.

I know one thing for certain... Favre's Banshee would defintaly WHOOP your banshee's ass!! LOL!

The NFL will not be the same without Favre, and I will miss watching him play, no matter what color jersey he had on. Elway and Favre are the two best QB's to ever play.

I know one thing for certain... Favre's Banshee would defintaly WHOOP your banshee's ass!! LOL!

Favre signed with the Vikings.

It's about time you stay your Geriatric dumbfuck ass at the house!

I was about to shove that hearing device so far up your ass that you could hear your intestines as it produces SHIIIIIIIIIT!

Woooooo hoooooooooo Thank god i was dreading having to see your dreadful season while my buddies get sucked into your bullshit and think your a good QB.

Stay your ass in Kohls selling Wrangler jeans you asshole!

PeAcE tHe FuCk OuT

Cguid

P.S. I hate Brett Favre

I think he heard you. hahahahahahahahaha

:yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao: