greyhound shipping

Hey guys

So I bought a frame off ebay that came with a title and the shipping is the greyhound packge express. I found the closest greyhound station with package express and gave my phone number and the greyhound station to send it to. Well I bought it and they guy said he shipped it tuesday. Its going from Ohio to New York. He is shipping the title seperate via certified mail which should be here some time too.

Neither still not here today and he said it would be here wed. or thurs. I called the greyhound station and they tell me they don't do the package express anymore due to space but they will call me when it shows up(The website states they still do though). Greyhound station also said if they don't call me by sunday they will try to figure out where it is.

Here's my question, do they give the shipper some sort of receipt or tracking number or anything? How long does it usually take for the shipping with greyhound?

I have a weird feeling I am getting screwed with right now.

Hey guys

So I bought a frame off ebay that came with a title and the shipping is the greyhound packge express. I found the closest greyhound station with package express and gave my phone number and the greyhound station to send it to. Well I bought it and they guy said he shipped it tuesday. Its going from Ohio to New York. He is shipping the title seperate via certified mail which should be here some time too.

Neither still not here today and he said it would be here wed. or thurs. I called the greyhound station and they tell me they don't do the package express anymore due to space but they will call me when it shows up(The website states they still do though). Greyhound station also said if they don't call me by sunday they will try to figure out where it is.

Here's my question, do they give the shipper some sort of receipt or tracking number or anything? How long does it usually take for the shipping with greyhound?

I have a weird feeling I am getting screwed with right now.

Anytime you ship something that big, your looking at 5-7 BUSINESS DAYS with any freight carrier.

Whats the guys ebay feedback like? How many does he have?