banged up head...

gohstmofo6996

so i was on the trails in wisconsin and decided not to wear my hemet seeing that i was just going the next town over to grab sum cheeseburgers. lol. it was my step bro and his friend riding with me, we pull up to a stop sign and my bro on his rapturd 350 revs it and dumps the clutch and rides out a nice little fishtail down the trail for a bit. so i do the same and for twice as long in my banshee and catch right up to him and fly past (while the friend was way in back)so i stop a ways up the trail and tell him to film me doing it again, but since i ws being filmed i took it a step furhter. so i started out reving it and dumped it and riding one sick drift back and forth down a narrow path of gravel trail. i hit fourth and crack the throttle and as i do so i am almost perfectly sideways on the trail and catch a lip in the trail which pops my tail end up. when my back was in the air i hit the band and the tires are roaring as i land down and it shoots me right off the trail. i catch a rock off the trail (still completely sideways) and and i fly into a pit of boulders and i smack my head. my quad( i was told by my bro) did two cartwheels in the air and landed upright on the tail. i woke up scrambling around and the total was i had lost my goggles, one shoe. my quad has a dented to all hell rim, and a popped tire ( was told it should have been totalled) and me, i have two stitches and ten staples in my head above my left eye on my hairline. the bad news is the movie cut off right before i was about to flip, but ill have pics up of my head soon.. the one and only time i didnt wear my helmet...

Edited by gohstmofo6996

i didnt get knocked out cold cuz i remebr everything, but when i jupmed outa my daze, i seen my bro running up to me and the only thing i was concerned about was my banshee. dispite all the blood streaming down my face and the agony in my back all i wnted was o make sure my quad would run. but i did have the ambulance called and i was shipped out, cuz i coulnt stand for a few hours due to a very deep lower back bruising.

• 2 months later...