A FREE FRAME!

banshee_terror_

I was going to respond to your pm but it gave me a board message to wait 5 min. I hate that...

It is for an 89.

So it is a J-Arm

No it is not cracked it is in great condition as far as I have seen.

I didnt see anything wrong with it. It also looks perfectly straight to me too.

I was told it was PCed black but I dont think they cleaned it good enough in

some areas so it is a little crappy but most those areas are covered by the plastics.

It does not have a title.

Hope these help.

SSPX2851.jpg

SSPX2852.jpg

SSPX2853.jpg

SSPX2854.jpg

SSPX2855.jpg

hahaha... nice statement in your sig, must have gotten shit from Loco... LMFAO!

yah i hate when loco does that to me so i got sick of peaple ragging on my spelling so i just threw that in the sig so i could screw up some.

and yah man i blew my frame up the last time i drove my shee in febuary. i took it to a shop to get my frame welded in 6 major spots by were the swinger hooks up and i ripped off the little nub for the pegs on the right side. but any wayS i took it to a shop spent 70 to get her welded and just spotted another 2 major cracks so im just getting a new frame.

i

yah i hate when loco does that to me so i got sick of peaple ragging on my spelling so i just threw that in the sig so i could screw up some.

and yah man i blew my frame up the last time i drove my shee in febuary. i took it to a shop to get my frame welded in 6 major spots by were the swinger hooks up and i ripped off the little nub for the pegs on the right side. but any wayS i took it to a shop spent 70 to get her welded and just spotted another 2 major cracks so im just getting a new frame.

i

You and me, both...pickin' up a frame probably in a month or so. Mines bent/twisted and a crack in upper sub-frame, thanks to a fuckin' 6pk rack w/gas can grab bar. Never bent my shit till I put that damn thing on!!! Needless to say, that grab bar is in the scrap pile!!!

ya if you guys are willing to give them away I will pay shipping on one that needs to be worked on nothing to bad just somthing I can cut up and use would be great sorry to jack the thread

ya if you guys are willing to give them away I will pay shipping on one that needs to be worked on nothing to bad just somthing I can cut up and use would be great sorry to jack the thread

no ur not jackin the thread even if u were i have no problems with it. but mines fucked up i wouldnt even give it away its in such bad condition. i wouldnt want u to pay to have it shipped and relize you cant fix it but atvaddiction im trying for the 75 i have bills to pay and a check is bouncing 2marrow so im fucked

ya all what I was thinking was I am trying to setup a drag frame but at the same time I cant see paying 500 bucks to have someone cut the shit out of it and then have to still coat it so that I was thinking get a frame that messed up for cheap chop it up myself put a new subframe and do all the lightening stuff like that and then use my stock frame on my trail bike