PRO CIRCUIT VS. TOOMEY T5

pro circuits, I have beat many a bike with toomy on them, I kill them out of the hole and they never catch me. I am talking 5-7 bike lenghs, they were set up idetical to me, except pipes.

my friend with his DS 650 can beat them also, but he cant beat me, and it is killing him, he just put in a big bore kit and high compression piston, I will just advance my timing to keep up, then he is going to a 720 kit, and I will then port my jugs.

it is a never ending battle out there....

Edited by Overboost

i ride on the road

Do you think next time you could actually leave us a little less information. How about just typing "I" when you reply.

Picking pipes is based on engine modifications, and riding terrain.

pro circuits, I have beat many a bike with toomy on them, I kill them out of the hole and they never catch me. I am talking 5-7 bike lenghs, they were set up idetical to me, except pipes.

my friend with his DS 650 can beat them also, but he cant beat me, and it is killing him, he just put in a big bore kit and high compression piston, I will just advance my timing to keep up, then he is going to a 720 kit, and I will then port my jugs.

it is a never ending battle out there....

Please tell me you don't think your buddy can beat him on his DS650 purely because the type of pipes he has on his bike?

There are so many variables there...I can't begin to count.

Tighter trails, slower stuff, PC. Open dune riding, faster trails, etc., I say T5.

both are nice pipes but i would go with the toomey's.seen some fast t-5 bikes.

IT all depends on how you build your bike like me built for top end power but I run pro circuits there good better than t-5 but rockets or cpi's would be better for my bike right now I feel like the procircuits are holding me back because like i said I built my motor for high end power for a stock bike they would probably be a very good performance add on . :cool:

Please tell me you don't think your buddy can beat him on his DS650 purely because the type of pipes he has on his bike?

There are so many variables there...I can't begin to count.

Tighter trails, slower stuff, PC. Open dune riding, faster trails, etc., I say T5.

no, the DS gets beat on every variable terrain we go on, sand, hills, sand hills, trails.

and my favorite, nice packed dirt road straight, he gets beat every time.

I seen him race many a banshee, most with T5 pipes and watch him beat every one.

granted he never raced a cub or a stroker, but he can beat most with many/all bolt ons.

he just cant beat mine, for some odd unknown reason.

but snop hit it though, these pipes are determined by the terrain and mods you have, not by brand.

I just so happen to like my PC and have good luck with them on all terrains I ride on.