weird starting issue

hey guys, im having a little problem and seeing if maybe you can please help me. the bike starts up and runs amazing. it almost always starts up on the first kick. the problem is, after running it for a little bit and its all nice and warmed up, if i shut it off for a few minutes, it doesnt like to start back up. itll take a good 6-10 kicks for it to finally fire up. but if im running it hard and shut it off for only a few seconds, itll fire right back up with out any issues. also if i let it cool down for a good 10-15min itll fire right back up on the first kick.

i have also noticed that if i try to give it some gas while kicking (when its been off for over a minute) it takes even longer for it to fire up.

my guess is that its running to rich but i am not to sure if thats whats causing it. im not fouling out plugs, they are a little dark but like i said, it fires up first kick after sitting for a long time.

any help would be great, thanks

i have the following mods

stock jugs bored .040 over

mild port work

cool head with 18cc domes

toomey t5s

vitos power pistons

timing set at +5

the trinity 2in1 carb with a 38mm flat slide keihin

running cam 2(110 octane) at a 38:1-40:1 mixture with klutz oil

b8es plugs

vf3s