rear carrier and the round tubing---where?

bennieben1

hey you guys, do you know with who or where i can buy the aftermarket rear carrier assy and the round tube that pinches it. im pretty decent with a welder, i used to extend a-arms, reinforce axles, and completly wrap impala frames for hopping competitively. i used to extend and reinforce rear trailing arms and all that crap. im thinking of just buying the rear carrier and the tube that surrounds it and welding it to the end of the stock swinger in order to get rid of the disgusting stock rear carrier. im not into putting makeup on a bike, so dont complain. im not into sprucing up a bike in appearance just to please others. and it doesnt have to look like a beauty. it just has to be functional. its a bike, im going to use the hell out of it and it will get thrashed. if you dont like what im going to do then keep it to yourself. im looking for some help in finding the best supplier and price for these items. any help will do. thank you in advance.

I just ordered a tube and carrier from JJ&A, I'll be doing a thread on the conversion next week. I was able to score a purprle double row, stock axle, bearing carrier for $99 in their garage sale section :biggrin: . I'm with you Bennieben, function over looks. My bike has never, and will never, be a show bike. I'm just tired of the stupid chain adjustment system and will be chopping up the stock swingarm. Maybe I'll build a "pretty" swingarm this winter when the EFI pisses me off too much and I need to beat on something.