hate to do it

i have to sell my 06 raptor 700r. Bein layed off i dont have money to be payin on it and payin my bills. thing runs like a champ i have never had a problem with it. still on 1st plug it does need changed. The only problem with it is i still owe on it. so i need 3600. i still owe 4000. I would like to sell for 4000 but know i wont get that. so 3600 is what i want and i will pay the difference on the loan. I also have GYTR full skid plate-70 GYTR swing arm bash gaurd-60 GYTR a-arm skid plates-60 GYTR nerf bars with black netting-170 and GYTR bill ballance front bumper-90. plus a DMC fuel controller. Just the controller goes with the bike. everything else is seperate. all items are pick up only. i am located in northwest ohio.

alotofpics288.jpg

alotofpics291.jpg

items are local pick up only. and do you know anyone that wants the quad? kinda wanna make sure the quad is sold before i get rid of the extras. should have put this in my original post sorry about that. still want 3500 for it which in my eyes is a steal cuz for one i still owe 4000 on it and 2nd it blue books for 4655. if you know anyone let me know need this gone ASAP!!