2002 400ex for a banshee

tringtogofaster

hey i have a 2002 400ex im wanting to trade for a banshee the reason 1) its a 4 stroke fun to play in the yard but not fast enough 2)my wife has kinda takin over my shee and im tring to get her one so i can get MY banshee back! please dont dogg on me because a have a 4 stroke lol i can e-mail pics if need to thanks

I have a spare shee i would be willing to part with if you have some cash to go with the 400

i might have to do that if this week dont work out.... friday im driving 5 1/2 hours to st. louis to trade well i think i hope lol or im going to be pissed if i get up there and he backs out! its a older one it a 87 i think but hell ill be rid of a honda and have my shee back. plus i told my wife that im NOT going to paint mine hot pink&black with metel flake (like her r6) she will have to dill with the older one lol after i snach the cool head off :whistling:

hey i have a 2002 400ex im wanting to trade for a banshee the reason 1) its a 4 stroke fun to play in the yard but not fast enough 2)my wife has kinda takin over my shee and im tring to get her one so i can get MY banshee back! please dont dogg on me because a have a 4 stroke lol i can e-mail pics if need to thanks

its gone!!!!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: now i have my shee back