Cleaning Engine Cases

get some fine sand blast material and a nozzle for a preasure washer if you have. Ive done that and it worked great. If you want to just clean them, use engine gunk. a quick way to polish them if you want is to since they are already somewhat smooth, you can get some flap wheels on a die grinder and smaller one for a dremel in tight spots then buff it with a wheel. I have never gone nuts on cases though since I cant really see them upon assembly, and 2 I dont give a fuck what it looks like as long as it runs, handles, and whoops everyone ass!

I kind of agree with you, fastr, just that hopefully I'll never have my son's shee this far down. If most of you saw it you probily wouldnt have even bought it, lol.!! It is what it is. Deffinatly a fixxer upper. Way ain't spendig that much time with a Dremel on the cases, will never be a Trailer Queen! Hell, it took two hrs to get it clean enough to finnish tearing it apart. Friend has a blasting rig, think I'll get some walnut sheels and go for it! Any other ideas still welcome! Have a great day!!