piolet jets

beebs

High guys. Just cleaned my carbs and put foam pods and outerwares on. Im running T-5, reeds, +4 timing and now the pods, not ported. 1800ft above and 25 degree c. It run not bad with airbox on but could have been better. It had 280 mains must be toomey needle but the odd thing was the piolet. It had a number 20 in the carbs. I never heard of one that small. I went to 300 main and air screw 1/2 turn out. Did a short run and yes it was way to lean. Gona go 320 main and 27.5 piolet. Has anyone seen a piolet that small or are there some piolets marked differently, and do you think 27.5 is enought with pods? Thanks

Edited by beebs

maybe a 30 would be good. name all the mods done to your biek that can affect airflow.

It has t-5s, boysen reed's, +4 timing, and now pods. No porting stock bore stock head. I bought it last summer and ran it with all same mods but with stock airbox. I don't know why they were using a 20 pilot. Never heard of one that small. I'm at 1800 ft above sea level. How much will going to pods affect everything. I'm thinking lot's. I was at 20 pilot, 280 main before. All I did was up the main's to 300's. Think I need 320 main 30 pilot like you say. And fine tune with air screw. What you think?

Edited by beebs