maybe parting out the banshee

i havent ripped it to pieces yet, but im thinking about parting her out, if you need something let me know, dune ported cylinders, hot rods crank, and an ass of stock stuff, trinity pipes, just name it, im still not sure but if i get enough responses its gonna happen, im trying to get enough money to buy a little bit better banshee. thanks guys, ill put up some pics if anyones interested

Man!!!, just because you cant figure out you little coolant leak for the last 8973249072389723987 years your going to wuss out and sell it?

Just look into fixing that lil pussy ass leak before you wuss out and part it. You know you want to rip on those A&S jugs real bad man...hell you just got them and have not even ran them yet really.

Also your not going to get eff all for parting out a banshee or anything these days as people are poor as *uck and holding onto there money these days. well that's what it seems like down there anyways....just a thought.

Post about that leak in the repair forum man and listen to what people say cause you didn't listen to me about the problem. :whistling:

Bump for your cause i guess!!! :laugh:

Edited by savage420

Man!!!, just because you cant figure out you little coolant leak for the last 8973249072389723987 years your going to wuss out and sell it?

Just look into fixing that lil pussy ass leak before you wuss out and part it. You know you want to rip on those A&S jugs real bad man...hell you just got them and have not even ran them yet really.

Also your not going to get eff all for parting out a banshee or anything these days as people are poor as *uck and holding onto there money these days. well that's what it seems like down there anyways....just a thought.

Post about that leak in the repair forum man and listen to what people say cause you didn't listen to me about the problem. :whistling:

Bump for your cause i guess!!! :laugh:

ha im not gonna do it man, i dont think ill get enough to get anotgher banshee, shit im just gonna take it to the shop, just seeing if i got any offers

i havent ripped it to pieces yet, but im thinking about parting her out, if you need something let me know, dune ported cylinders, hot rods crank, and an ass of stock stuff, trinity pipes, just name it, im still not sure but if i get enough responses its gonna happen, im trying to get enough money to buy a little bit better banshee. thanks guys, ill put up some pics if anyones interested

price and infor on the motor??