Aluminum Radiators

Well I keep seeing all these damn aluminum radiators for banshee's from about $300 to $450 plus shipping. And I think that is a straight rip off. So I got this great idea (Or at least I think it's a great idea... LOL) When I was into import racing I had all my intercoolers and radiators made by a certain company. Alot of the time the quality was better than the same "Name Brand" parts that cost 2-3 times as much because this company manufactures their own cores and do their own welding. So I called them up the other day and I told them I was into banshee's now and if they could make me a radiator for a banshee and how much it would cost. I gave them the dimensions and they said they could prolly do it but they wanted me to send them a stock radiator to make sure they could do it. I said no problem and I sent them one yesterday. But what I'm trying to get at is, if I have them start making me full aluminum radiators will anyone be interested if I can get the price around $200 dollars???

You'd be better off putting this in the for sale forum. I am rebuilding my motor, but I would get one in a month or so... Im sure there would be alot more people that would buy them if you can get them for sheap like that because they are too expensive.

You'd be better off putting this in the for sale forum. I am rebuilding my motor, but I would get one in a month or so... Im sure there would be alot more people that would buy them if you can get them for sheap like that because they are too expensive.

Well I'm not trying to sell them yet. But if I have to order like 5 sets or something before they start making them I want to make sure there will be a market for them.