takin it off

sandman81

Some luck I have.

Went out riding on Sunday to the local desert drag spot. I had it in my head that I wasn't going to race, bald tires, sore wrist and hand partially from the cast that was freshly removed due to a broken hand.

As soon as I get out there a guy on a stock yfz450 wanted to race me, I'm on my 4mill. I was thinking to myself like OOOOOO K.

I wasn't gonna race him but he hit the right button by saying "I think I can take it".

First race, by fourth gear I had five bike lanes on him and let off.

Second race, not so lucky. I had to much wheel spin on take off, let off the throttle to get it to hook then pinned it and as I started to catch up, my banshee stated to kick sideways from right to left, shity ass track to say the least. I then hit some holes and the ass end came up over me, threw me forward and over the handle bars. My helmet, along with my face, smacked the ground.

I got up had no idea were I was, couldn't tell north from south, what had happen or were my bike was. Luckly some guys I had met helped me out and were willing to take me to the hospital. But my boys were already getting to the track so one of them took me to the hospital.

Injury report after head to toe ct scan. headache, stiff neck, and cut up back. OK THAT WAS GOOD LUCK COULD OF BEEN WORSE.

Banshee injury report, bent the subframe part down, bent handle bars in, bent radiator and broke my trail tech.

After a long story, reason I should have taken off my, BRAND NEW, vapor was because it was acting up and needed to be sent back, but I left it on to keep in eye on the water temp because it was hot that day.

You can see I hadn't taken off the scratch resistant screen guard.

trail_tech.jpg