cant launch in 2nd

Not that much. Sorry but take the head off, get the number off the pistons and come back and we can tell you if it's got a stroker crank in it. Just because it launches hard and wheelies doesn't mean it has a stroker crank lol.

i realize that,,,lol,but if you read the original post,,the guy told me it had a 410 stroker in it,,,,im not an idiot thinkin just cause it wheelies its got a stroker,,lmfao

Not that much. Sorry but take the head off, get the number off the pistons and come back and we can tell you if it's got a stroker crank in it. Just because it launches hard and wheelies doesn't mean it has a stroker crank lol.

X2 :thumbsup:

i realize that,,,lol,but if you read the original post,,the guy told me it had a 410 stroker in it,,,,im not an idiot thinkin just cause it wheelies its got a stroker,,lmfao

jmo.you really should tear down the top end. for example 3weeks ago i bought a stock 99 she off craigslist for 800 bucks. the kid said it was all stock and ran good. when i got there to buy it i noticed a plus 4 swinger and the cpi inframes painted black. i kicked the bike twice it fired up and ran good. i handed the kid 800bucks smiled and laoded it up. when i got home i unloaded and launched in 2nd in my drive it ripped the tires off all the way through 3rd gear. i was shocked and happy as a pig in shitt.i noitced some fuel spilling out the carb so i ripped them off to find full ported jugs.at this point i decided to pull the engine and rip it down. good thing i did. i found out real fast it was a 4mill .however the bottom of the sleeves were cracked on both jugs all the way up to the intake ports . the bore was 66.50 and the pistons were junk to. the point is if one of those sleeves would have broke off and went into the crank at say 70mph i would have ben in big trouble. in my opinon you should always tear a new bike down after you ride it once then you can make it bigger and better anyways.

sorry for the long post guys