Shee aint acting like her self?http://www.bansheehq.com/forums/style_emoticons/Dark/confused.gif

:blush: ok i took my shee out yesterday and it started up right away and everything i let it warm up

then got on it and took of but when i would punch on the throttle it wouldn't responed right away :sad:

then i shifted and it sounded like if one of my pipes was only working the other one just didnt work :shrug:

so i tried it again and they both worked but after a while it kept on doing it again :confused:

Then when i left it there turned on one of my carbs started to leak gas but big time though

HELP HELP :sad: :shrug:

Does anyone now what could be the problem? :shrug:

:blush: ok i took my shee out yesterday and it started up right away and everything i let it warm up

then got on it and took of but when i would punch on the throttle it wouldn't responed right away :sad:

then i shifted and it sounded like if one of my pipes was only working the other one just didnt work :shrug:

so i tried it again and they both worked but after a while it kept on doing it again :confused:

Then when i left it there turned on one of my carbs started to leak gas but big time though

HELP HELP :sad: :shrug:

Does anyone now what could be the problem? :shrug:

A friend of mine had a very similar problem, his slide was getting stuck too far up & when you hit the throttle it would just bog. Looking at the exhaust it looked like one cylinder was functioning but that other not so much. To see if this is your problem, take your airbox/filters off & see if one of your slides is sticking up. When we got into it we thought there might be clogged jets because it sat with gas in it, when mixed gas sits the oil & gas react & the oil turns into gunk. After we replaced the gas & checked the jets, we realized it wasn

Edited by LegalizeFreedom

A friend of mine had a very similar problem, his slide was getting stuck too far up & when you hit the throttle it would just bog. Looking at the exhaust it looked like one cylinder was functioning but that other not so much. To see if this is your problem, take your airbox/filters off & see if one of your slides is sticking up. When we got into it we thought there might be clogged jets because it sat with gas in it, when mixed gas sits the oil & gas react & the oil turns into gunk. After we replaced the gas & checked the jets, we realized it wasn