611 DM

better keep an eye on it.. that motor will twist like a pretzel and throw chains if you dont have engine stays on it.

I do have all the engine mounts, when I said a few tabs cut off I literally meant few, like the fender brackets, headlight mounts, etc. Your 612 is that powerful??

Yes, my 612 is that powerful. I have it in an HS Customs hillshooter frame and it will twist the frame when it gets in the power. I wouldn't want to run an engine like that in a stock chassis. You will be stressing that frame like crazy.

ok good info thanks. What kind of bracket or mount should I make and where should i put it, cause I guess i didnt realize it would put out that much, to say twist all kinda stuff. And more on the paddles please!! :thumbsup:

Edited by dco3100

If you are just running a gradual hill, I would run the rippers.....but, 12 inch. swinger isn't going to be enough w/that kinda tire. I don't have a close up pick of my engine stay but maybe someone can post a pick for you. If you have too much trouble, you can just trade me that monster for my 10 mill A&S cub :biggrin:

If you are just running a gradual hill, I would run the rippers.....but, 12 inch. swinger isn't going to be enough w/that kinda tire. I don't have a close up pick of my engine stay but maybe someone can post a pick for you. If you have too much trouble, you can just trade me that monster for my 10 mill A&S cub :biggrin:

ha, good one :yelrotflmao: Thats just it, I dont want to run a wheelie bar, ppl gonna think its fast :whistling: