DSC04609.JPG

DSC04610.JPG

grab bar

DSC04612.JPG

DSC04614.JPG

Skidplate

DSC04598.JPG

DSC04599.JPG

im slowly but surely getting all the PM's replied, if you dont hear from me please PM me, cause I can only send one every 10 minutes.

thanks

SEND ME OFFERS!

Edited by rtcc

TTT

I will post pictures tonight of engine and carbs.

Please, let me know if you want parts of the engine or whatever. I will split it up if I can sell all of it.

I also have fatboy silencers that go with the high revs but they arent PC'd black.

thanks

TTT

I will post pictures tonight of engine and carbs.

Please, let me know if you want parts of the engine or whatever. I will split it up if I can sell all of it.

I also have fatboy silencers that go with the high revs but they arent PC'd black.

thanks

did you get my pms

PM'd you on E2S as soon as you posted. I want the ASV lever, carb sync tool, needles & jets please. Thanks.

hey man, I will PM you in a minute, but I have so many it takes fucking forever. Like BlewbyU said he has first dibs on the lever. I will PM you a price for the rest though. I will give you a run down on the jets too when I get home tonight.

thanks man

i want the shocks and parts but you are not returning my pms or you are not getting them.

Hey I am sorry man, This fucking PM thing is rediculous and nothing can get done. My sent PM's are showing up so I dont know if anyone is getting anything or not. I will send you a PM tonigh.

Anyone else that hasnt heard from me, please PM me again cause I dont think I am getting them all.

thanks