PARTING IT OUT! EVERYTHING MUST GO

Ok guys, I hate to do it but I need some money bad. I made the decision last night that I will part this thing and start over with something else when I get the chance. I definitely dont want any pieces laying around the garage so ALL MUST GO!

I havent started taking the bike apart yet but will start on that tonight. I have full bike pictures but I will be taking more as I start disassembling it.

This was a trail bike so nothing is "perfect" but it was alway garage kept and maticulously taken care of.

So....

ENGINE:

Stock 96 engine. Has only had one top end done almost exactly a year ago so the juggs are only .20 over with wiseco pistons. No porting. The cases have never been split. Has a Tusk clutch in it with the shift star mod done. Comes with a NOSS coolhead in anondized red color. 20cc domes.

Engine runs great doesnt have perfect paint but nothing cracked or broken. The cool head has some nicks and marks. Has a RM Stator adjustable timing plate and stator. Comes with TM Design works case saver and a torch works billet impeller. Ran type F in it and changed it after almost every ride.

1200 SHIPPED

PIPES:

Paul Turner High Revs. They have been powder coated in high temp flat black. They poweder coat has quite a bit of chipping. Again not pefect at all but they are off of a trial bike. The have no rust though. There is a small dent in one that was there when I got them so the PC is still fine on them. 300 SHIPPED

I have fmf powercore silencers on it right now that match up decent with the pipes. I cut them to fit and I rely on the clamps to keep them from leaking.. They are also PC'd high temp flat black and look great. They do leak around the bolts the hold the silencer to the stinger though. They have fresh packing too. I will include these with the PT's for 400 SHIPPED or 75 SHIPPED by themselves.

RIMS

Front and back TECH 3 hipers. They are less than 8 months old and are in great shape. Some nicks on the outer rings of course but nothing major. They are stock size but the front are 4 +1 backspacing. The rears are dual beadlocks and work awesome. I just had them apart in April when I switched over to my paddles and everything worked great. Comes with extra bolts too. 700 SHIPPED

I have 6-ply razr's on the rear with probably 60% tread and Irazrs on the front with about the same. If you would like the tires too I will through them in for whatever the additional shipping would be.

28mm PWK's I bought them used, but they are in GREAT condition. I have a huge assortment of jets and needles as well. I can give you the break down on the jets if you like. I also have 2 month old BOSS 28mm individual intakes for them. They are anondized red. They are near new, maybe 10 hours on them. 300 SHIPPED for all of it.

PORTED STOCK REEDS WITH TDR SINGLE REEDS 50 SHIPPED

FRONT ELKA RECS. These are less than a year old and are set up for trail riding, plus 2 a-arms and a 230 pound rider. Awesome shocks. The right side one has some rubbing marks on the springs but nothing major. No damage other than that. Stickers still look good on them. 300 SHIPPED

REAR REVALVED STOCKER. Was revalved by TCS about a year ago for trail riding and a 230 pound rider. Stock swingarm. Has a red spring. 200 SHIPPED

BOSS OVERSIZED RADIATOR.

2 months old, has 3 rides on it. NO bent fins, practically brand new. 175 SHIPPED

JANSSEN +2 +1 a arms.

These are very strong arms with no cracks or stresse but do need some TLC in the looks department. The powdercoating is flaked in lots of spots and the tie rods suck. I have them adjusted pretty much as close as I can get them with. The are pretty rusty inside and they dont want to move very easy. I did just redo the balljoints though about 5 months ago and used brand new heavy duty Ricky Stator balljoints. These things are amazing.

Since they need some work 175 SHIPPED

PRM BAJA FRONT BUMPER

Three months old and is PC'd flat black. Has no major damaged. Hasnt hit anything, but on the bottom of the skid plate there is some marks from rocks. Nothing huge though. 90 SHIPPED

TAG BARS CR-HIGH BEND BLACK. Never seen the ground 30 SHIPPED

SKAT TRAK HAULERS. 20X10X9 8 paddle

Bought them brand new and have ONE dune trip on them. Rode maybe 8 hours. 175 SHIPPED

ROX 2" RISERS for 7/8 bars. 60 SHIPPED

ASV CLUTCH LEVER

silver and its a shorty. 25 SHIPPED

PRM SKIDPLATE

This is well used but has ALOT of life still in it. PC'd black. I will get pictures of it when I take it off. 40 SHIPPED

MODQUAD CHAIN SLIDER KIT

has maybe 20 hours on it. I had to shave the rear slider to fit under my skidplate but works fine and doesnt effect it at all.

they are barely broke in. Comes with both sliders and two rollers. Black 40 SHIPPED

AIRBOX w/ PROFLOW ADAPTOR

Comes with K&N w/ outerwear. Good condition, has some extra holes I drilled in the bottom. no lid 50 SHIPPED

STOCK STATOR

It worked when I pulled it from the bike. Came off a 96. 100 SHIPPED

ELECTRONICS.

CDI, regulator and coil with NGK plug caps. I even have a hideakey with key if you want it. I havent shortened the harness but it is neatened up and I have the light switch gone. I have a tether kill switch installed and the lights stay on all the time. If you want it I will through in a GB racing cdi locator plate. Its the one that puts all electronics under the gas tank. 100 SHIPPED for all of it.

From here I have lots of the little misc stuff.

STOCK SWINGARM

FRONT AND BACK HUBS

SEAT W/ GOOD FOAM AND COVER

CARB SYNC TOOL 30 SHIPPED

HONDA THUMB THROTTLE

works really nice has the honda polished off of it and is painted black 25 SHIPPED

REAR GRAB BAR BLACK 30 SHIPPED

thats the jist of it.

The frame is toast. Front end is kinda tweaked and the footpeg holes are totally fucked. I dont think you could do anything with it. 1000 SHIPPED

PM me with any questions and I will start disassembly tonight. I can get close up pics when I get the parts off too.

paypal is TZumalt AT gmail.com

here is the latest pics of the bike together

gallery_27102_879_9161.jpg

gallery_27102_879_38282.jpg

thanks

Terry

Edited by rtcc

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The frame is toast. Front end is kinda tweaked and the footpeg holes are totally fucked. I dont think you could do anything with it. 1000 SHIPPED

????????

ha that was a total joke.

I am working on pictures of a few things as we speak. All PMs have been returned as well.

I have never had so much fucking trouble getting pictures on here before. I am super pissed right now!!lol

nothing is working right

ok, here is some pics.

shocks. I just took them off and wiped them down. They are still dusty from the last ride but I will clean them up more when I get some more time. They are stock length shocks.

DSC04565.JPG

Rock scrape, only on one

DSC04573.JPG

these are the rub marks. The right side of my frame was slightly tweaked and these would rub on large jumps.

Honestly, just the paint is gone. You cant feel the spots at all running your finger over them.

DSC04574.JPG

bumper

DSC04581.JPG

rock marks, everything else looks brand new

DSC04582.JPG

clutch perch

DSC04575.JPG

this thing would polish up fantastic. I have never touched it since I bought it.

I will get more pics up tomorrow.

HELP ME GET RID OF THIS STUFF!!!

thanks

What's your paypal, I'll take the lever.

Yeah its TZumalt @ gmail.com

This is going to be impossible to do any work with the way the PM's are right now. I have to wait like 10 minutes inbetween sending them.

sucks

and the axle is just a stock one, but Im not sure if its perfectly straight. Its never been wrecked but I would have to check it before I said it was straight.

ok here is some pictures.

As of now the rear brake setup is spoken for.

The arms and elkas are pending payment as well.

Rear brake, sprocket and wheel hubs are pending payment as well.

so....thats it.

COME ON GUYS! obviously shoot me some offers if there is something you really want. I just need to move this stuff.

haulers

DSC04585.JPG

DSC04588.JPG

HIPERS. These things are really nice. They look almost new.

DSC04589.JPG

DSC04590.JPG

DSC04591.JPG

AARMS

DSC04592.JPG

DSC04593.JPG

DSC04594.JPG

DSC04596.JPG

DSC04597.JPG