what do you guys recommend

hey i was just seeing what you guys would recommend as far as what carb set up i should go with to get the most out of my quad. from what i have heard, i should go back to a dual carb setup but i just dont know what size and brand

my mods are listed below, i am currently running a trinity single 38mm carb. i want mostly top end. with my current set up, she pulls really strong in mid and top but i would like a little more top.

mods are:

stock jugs bored .040 over

mild/aggressive port work

cool head with 18cc domes

toomey t5s

vitos power pistons

timing set at +5

the trinity 2in1 carb with a 38mm flat slide keihin

running cam 2(110 octane) at a 38:1-40:1 mixture with klutz oil

also 2 steps colder plugs

stock gearing

i am right around 800ft elevation

any recommendations would be greatly appreciated, thanks

hey i was just seeing what you guys would recommend as far as what carb set up i should go with to get the most out of my quad. from what i have heard, i should go back to a dual carb setup but i just dont know what size and brand

my mods are listed below, i am currently running a trinity single 38mm carb. i want mostly top end. with my current set up, she pulls really strong in mid and top but i would like a little more top.

mods are:

stock jugs bored .040 over

mild/aggressive port work

cool head with 18cc domes

toomey t5s

vitos power pistons

timing set at +5

the trinity 2in1 carb with a 38mm flat slide keihin

running cam 2(110 octane) at a 38:1-40:1 mixture with klutz oil

also 2 steps colder plugs

stock gearing

i am right around 800ft elevation

any recommendations would be greatly appreciated, thanks

Why colder plugs?

I have close to the same set-up as you. I run 21 cc domes for pump gas. Carb set-up on mine is stockers bored to 28 mil. No complaints on top end. You probably have better mid with the single carb.

do the duel 30's or 33's. i would get the kehien pwks. i have the 28mm kihein pwks and no complaintes at all with the same setup except im gana b running 93 .

what do you think of the pj34s? also i saw on vitos performance website advertising the pwk 35s air strikers, but they are 100 dollars more than the 34s, is there anything better about them other than being 1mm bigger?