My REDLINE Clutch

Here are pitcure of my clutch i just got from REDLINE RACING hopefully they show up.

Not that it looks special or any different then any other, i just cant wait to try it out, soaking clutches in fluid now. :biggrin: well they didnt come up, i will have to try again, ok i still have to make smaller

Edited by Steves banshee

Here are pitcure of my clutch i just got from REDLINE RACING hopefully they show up.

Not that it looks special or any different then any other, i just cant wait to try it out, soaking clutches in fluid now. :biggrin: well they didnt come up, i will have to try again, ok i still have to make smaller

post-32369-1244221393_thumb.jpg

Edited by Steves banshee

Thanks ya i have to put in on photobucket, my photo impressions is acting whacky, i made the other piece smaller then one that appears and it still says to big. :huh:

upload them to www.photobucket.com and put the IMG Code right here in the reply box. Don't mess with trying to upload them to the forum itself.