jetting question

ok just a few questions. I have a 99 with k&n filter no lid fmf knarly pipes and silencers boysen reeds TORS unpluged clip set at dead center.1450ft ABSL what should I be running for jets? mains, pilot...ectair screws at 1 1/2 turns out seems to flood after WOT checked floats are good carbs are clean new needle seat. thanks

Edited by mrbigsacks

ok couldn't tell you what's in there now but it kicks and idles fine. little bog on quarter to half throttle. when I hit WOT it wants to die. any suggestions?

it wants to die when you hit the throttle, cause the mid-top end is too lean. rejet and try again. let us know what you currently have for jetting and we can help you out further.

it wants to die when you hit the throttle, cause the mid-top end is too lean. rejet and try again. let us know what you currently have for jetting and we can help you out further.

it ran good on first ride. with same jets needle clip was set all the way up. I moved it dead center and runs like shit. If I pull choke out idles really high wouldn't that be rich?so I should up mains and richen needle? i'm gonna try what u said before this weekend then I will know whats in for jets

Edited by mrbigsacks

do a plug chop, you may need 280 or 290's, and rejet when it gets 20-30 degrees colder

up or down in winter. I will try going bigger till it bogs then go down one. It's still hard to start. Dealership didn't have 27.5 pilot but idles and runs good up to 1/4. thanks again for all your help.