New build concernes.

Alright everybody. I just put my engine together. New port job (dune/mx port), new pistons (wiseco lites), cool head with 20cc domes, adjustable timing plate @ +4, 310 main, 32.5 pilot, a dino jet needle 4th pos. down from the top, and a brand new dirt digger clutch kit (springs, fibers and plates). I also have fmf fattys, k&n with the airbox (no lid) from before the rebuild. I am running 50/50 91 octain and VP c-12. It started in 4 kicks and seems to run good except there is no bottom end. I do about equal amounts of track and dune riding so to have no bottom end is bad for me. I tried messing with the air screw a little at a time but it seems to not make much of a differance. When I am riding it runs fine but when I really give it gas it just bogs, then the power band kicks in and it really screams. I have been told by a tech at Alba that from what I described to him it sounds like a normal ported banshee. That may be somewhat right but i have been riding for a long time and it just doesnt feel right. And for some reason if it is right I wish I wouldnt of got the cylinders ported. Its seems to have a real bad flat spot before the powerband, and is not suitable for my type of riding. Sorry for the long thread. Please help!!!