banshee or 700r?

well the stock shee is no match for a 700r, the 700 powerband is alot more stable, and also my shee is a bit modified and i barelly pass the 700r thats bone stock

i want all you guys feed back about this (sorry iff this thread exists)

I don't know what is up with your banshee. I don't have much more done to my banshee look at my sig and my dad has 700 with full yoshi pipes, K&N w/airbox lid off and some sort of a chip. My banshee blows his doors off especially up sand mountain.

Banshee, Mine is pipes, filter, cool head w/20cc domes and it will beat a piped raptor up most dunes. BUT get in gravel or somewhere where i run dirt tires and I will most of the time because the 4 stroke will get the holeshot.

the problem also with the banshee's power around here is the super fuel here is 91 octane, witch imo sucks you guy all run with +4 timing and domed heads so race fuel and also some 95+ octane is avaiable, thus u guys are faster normally

the problem also with the banshee's power around here is the super fuel here is 91 octane, witch imo sucks you guy all run with +4 timing and domed heads so race fuel and also some 95+ octane is avaiable, thus u guys are faster normally

I really can't say anything about my banshee,(setup is in my sig)

But i can about my boys bike.

K&N pods

K&N outer wear

Toomey T6 pipes

Trinity Stage IV Adjustable Timing Plate +5

V-Force 3 Reeds

Noss Cool Heads 18cc domes

That is his setup and he is running on pump gas, 91 octane. and his shit rips ass. So no reason why you should be having problems with pump gas. Maybe you don't know how to ride that good, not trying to talk shit just a thought.

When I race on my boy's bike I sometimes get beat by bikes that he would normally beat, but that just cuz i respect his bike so i don't ride it like he does.

no advanced timing and running 91 octane here.

a guy that helped me build my shee told me that 91 octane is not good enouf for an advaance timeing and also doomed head cause the ignition would not be done soon enouf, i'm no pro thus i took his advice

Edited by wildwolf-131