Another Clutch Problem.

I have had this problem for awhile. Its got me to the point where I'm about to put the banshee through a high rev and leave it. For some reason if I push in the clutch put it in gear while still holding the clutch I can't move. Does anyone know what could be the problem I have messed with basically everything. I might just end up parting the engine and bike out. Thanks.

I have had this problem for awhile. Its got me to the point where I'm about to put the banshee through a high rev and leave it. For some reason if I push in the clutch put it in gear while still holding the clutch I can't move. Does anyone know what could be the problem I have messed with basically everything. I might just end up parting the engine and bike out. Thanks.

Im a little confused as to what you are doing. Im sure that we need a little bit more information.

is the bike cold when you do this?? do you have oil in it?

Has oil and doesn't matter cold or not still does the same thing. Ive tried adjusting the bolt inside the clutch cover made sure the ball was in the clutch part. maybe I'm not doing it right. Also I may add. I did change the Push lever Assembly. Its not straight but every time I take it out pull it up and switch it up it goes right back to the same place. Maybe it has to do something with that?