Will these shocks fit?

xXBANSHEE_KILLAXx

ok so i was browsing yesterday on kijiji and found this nice set of fox shocks. The guy has two of them and i believe they are for the front ( guy doesnt know ). But my question is will the fit without any problems?? Sorry guys he only provided me one pic so just try your best to determine. Also I want them for my banshee no other quad

:thanks:

23267il_20.jpg

Edited by xXBANSHEE_KILLAXx

ok so i was browsing yesterday on kijiji and found this nice set of fox shocks. The guy has two of them and i believe they are for the front ( guy doesnt know ). But my question is will the fit without any problems?? Sorry guys he only provided me one pic so just try your best to determine. Also I want them for my banshee no other quad

:thanks:

23267il_20.jpg

ask him for the eye to eye length of them and how wide the mounting surfaces are? more than likely they will fit there is a ton of aftermarket shocks and stock shocks from other makers that will work but you have to make sure the length isnt too extreme or too short for the riding you do

ask him for the eye to eye length of them and how wide the mounting surfaces are? more than likely they will fit there is a ton of aftermarket shocks and stock shocks from other makers that will work but you have to make sure the length isnt too extreme or too short for the riding you do

oh ok, well i do trail riding so you are right, i dont want them to be too short or too long or else it will look like a raptor. But from the picture, they look adjustable dont they??

oh ok, well i do trail riding so you are right, i dont want them to be too short or too long or else it will look like a raptor. But from the picture, they look adjustable dont they??

they do look adjustable shit give them a try if they dont work you could always get rid of them on some shocks you might have to grind down certain parts to make them fit and once they do fit you might have to send them into the company and have them revalved for the weight difference rebound preload ect which you could just do with your stock shocks but you never know