Trail Tech Lights and FMF Gold Series Fatty

Visit My Website

Hey Guys,

Here is a set of Trail Tech Lights for a banshee. I mounted them, and have decided to redo my frame with out the light mounts from the factory. These things are still new with no scratches. They do have the higher watt (55) lights so you will need an aftermarket stator or I can see if I can get 35 watt lights instead. Very nice and clean. Cost is $100.00 shipped to you.

AND

I also have a set of pipes for sale, FMF Gold Series Fatty. They will come with the billet clamps and the Power Core 2 Silencers that were brand new last season. Both are in good condition with no dents that I know of or can see. Cost is $295.00 shipped.

Post some pics please so we can all see the good it always moves the sale of a item move faster.

Visit My Website

Hey Guys,

Here is a set of Trail Tech Lights for a banshee. I mounted them, and have decided to redo my frame with out the light mounts from the factory. These things are still new with no scratches. They do have the higher watt (55) lights so you will need an aftermarket stator or I can see if I can get 35 watt lights instead. Very nice and clean. Cost is $100.00 shipped to you.

AND

I also have a set of pipes for sale, FMF Gold Series Fatty. They will come with the billet clamps and the Power Core 2 Silencers that were brand new last season. Both are in good condition with no dents that I know of or can see. Cost is $295.00 shipped.

Post some pics please so we can all see the good it always moves the sale of a item move faster.

The pipes are in good condition, the marks you see are from a burn from my gear and then some oil that leaked out becuase of a bad o-ring.

post-31176-1243448839.jpg

Edited by jeb

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
are the lights still available, and do they have all the wiring on them, and all i need to do is change the bulb to have them work with a stock stator?

Lights SOLD!

Now lets get rid of the pipes! Any offers?