The official Big Rock Banshee HQ trip

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like how you slipped that one muddy pic in! LOL, I wish I could have hung out with everyone but there's no way I'm getting that muddy again. I am purposely running pods on my 4 mil so I can no longer ride in that crap!

I like how you slipped that one muddy pic in! LOL, I wish I could have hung out with everyone but there's no way I'm getting that muddy again. I am purposely running pods on my 4 mil so I can no longer ride in that crap!

Haha, well they would have NEVER got that muddy if we hadnt went down in the valleys and by the widowmaker. It was really dry up top and we had a great time.

Great people Great time those that chose not to come missed out!!!!!! MikeNick sore your just a pup this old man is just fine today. See ya at Badlands

:down: haha..Man I'm still sore today...Not used to bein beat on..I work inside all day.. :(

Really looks worse than it was. Most of that is just muddy water splashed on them. The one area by the widow maker was the worse and only the two of us had problems down there. I had a great time if anyone did not speak up maybe we can do some thing different next time and not knowing the trails all that well caused some confusion. But over all great people and a great time.

It only took about 30 minutes with the garden hose and sponge to clean mine and my truck only had dust on it from the exit trial to the parking lot (parked right next to it.)

Edited by toolman

Really looks worse than it was. Most of that is just muddy water splashed on them. The one area by the widow maker was the worse and only the two of us had problems down there. I had a great time if anyone did not speak up maybe we can do some thing different next time and not knowing the trails all that well caused some confusion. But over all great people and a great time.

It only took about 30 minutes with the garden hose and sponge to clean mine and my truck only had dust on it from the exit trial to the parking lot (parked right next to it.)

Had mine clean in 15 from the pressure washer.....ANd if the truck had gotten mud on it I'd left it cause it would've looked better. haha

• 8 months later...

I wish I got on this site more often and saw this. Big Rock is only like 45 minutes from my house.

I was wanting to do another trip there this year but no one seems to want to do that one again.

I've been talking with Duke, the owner, about putting in a drag strip. This place needs to be more sport quad friendly and I think a drag strip would help out a lot. He says it very well may happen! I'll keep everyone posted...

I've been talking with Duke, the owner, about putting in a drag strip. This place needs to be more sport quad friendly and I think a drag strip would help out a lot. He says it very well may happen! I'll keep everyone posted...

I'll ask Duke about that when I go there the 20th. If any of you Banshee guys go, look for an old school LT250R. Silver plastic, blue frame, blue motor and a huge chrome Dr Q hybrid exhaust. It'll be the coolest looking quadracer there. Come say hi if anyone goes. My name is Chris

I'll ask Duke about that when I go there the 20th. If any of you Banshee guys go, look for an old school LT250R. Silver plastic, blue frame, blue motor and a huge chrome Dr Q hybrid exhaust. It'll be the coolest looking quadracer there. Come say hi if anyone goes. My name is Chris

DUDE your gonna get covered in mud!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh