what to expect... hp wise.

Im assuming that your talking about getting a stock stroke crank with 5 mil. rod, I would just stick with the stock crank just get it trued and welded, as far as horsepower the only thing that will be a gain is those pipes and the head milling from everything you listed, im not sure about the CPI's but stock HP is like 38 soooo... maybe 45hp?

get a noss head or one that you can change out the domes... Add +4 timing and put some pods on. are the jugs getting ported or just the 66mm? if your wanting power then go to a 4mil crank and get the jugs ported for them...But all in all i had 20cc domes with fmf fattys and pods and my bike did fly tell i got my jugs dune ported...so now im just waiting to put it back together to see the diff. but porting is the money maker

I am about to start a complete rebuild. I am looking at doing a 5mm crank with 66mm pistons, mill the stock head and use stock carbs, cpi exhaust

what HP should I expect? I dont want to move up in carbs cuz I dont want to limit my ride time between fillups.

CPI pipes are WAY to much for a stock carb bike with no porting,its a waste.

You would be 10x's better off taking the 400+ bucks you were going to spend on cpi's and get some good quality portwork.

If you are not going to get porting and stay with stock carbs you would be 10X's better off finding a used set of t5's,fmf gnarlys,or something similar.

We took a stock 06',and put FMF gnarly pipes on it,and a cool head,and it absolutely screamed over stock.

HUGE night/day difference.

Im assuming that your talking about getting a stock stroke crank with 5 mil. rod

There is actually a company that made 5mil cranks. I don't think they make them anymore, or at least they're not as popular. My question is, why go with a 5mil? With a 4mil, you don't have to trench the cases. Anything bigger, you do. I think you'll be way happier with the 4mil, since you don't need to do the extra work, and spend the extra money. Plus, the power difference is probably not even going to be noticable on the seat.